ClassesThere will be roughly 17 hours of classes per student, arranged by level or theme. Classes will begin at 10:00 each morning, and end at 17:00 each evening except on the last day, Monday 5th, where the classes begin earliest at 11:00 and end latest at 15:10.*
Level based classesStudents will be separated into tracks based on level of experience, and each level will consist of about 11 classes over the 4 days. All levels will be available from complete beginner to advanced tap dancers. More info. on levels.
Several additional classes each day will focus on a tap related theme and will not necessarily be restricted by level. One themed class can be selected each day. Some of the themes will run twice. There is no themed class on the last day. More info. about the themes and the schedule will be provided at festival check in.
ThemesMore themes soon to be announced...
- Tap improvisation, Roxane Butterfly
- Classic tap steps from the 30s and 40s, Mattias Lundmark
- Rhythm theory for dancers, Mikael Dehlin
- Body percussion, Conny Jansson and Peter Lagergren, Rytm ba'
- African "new style", Sandra Pellbrink
* Time is subject to change.